Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Bee Blocks galore!

I've finally managed to catch up with all my Bee blocks for Bee Europa! I love this quilting Bee as it allows me to try new techniques, discover new websites and work with gorgeous fabrics :)
Here are the latest blocks:
Starry night 8" block for Nikki, excellent free paper piecing pattern from Wombat Quilts - I loved making this block and see a few more in my future!
Home Circle and Fools Square blocks for Gina, excellent pattern and instructions from The Quilters Cache
And finally Grandma's Choice block, pattern from McCalls Quilting for Ashleigh

3 comments:

Linda Coleman said...

love that starry night block

moira said...

lovely work, esp. the starry night block. the fabrics are amazing

moira said...

lovely work, esp. the starry night block. the fabrics are amazing