Sunday, March 30, 2014

Catch up!

It seems I'm more of an Instagrammer than a Blogger lately!!
There's been plenty of times when I've sat down to blog when something else has come up on the work front!
So here is a quick catch up of what I've been up to:
Being inspired by my new ironing board cover! Might have to make a quilt using this pattern design ~
Trying to get myself organised with a new planner / notebook ~
Completed some goodies for my Sew, Sew, Modern 4 partner and her daughter ~

Made another boxy pouch, which led to a fun little demo of how to make them at the London Modern Quilt Guild meeting in March!




Plus another one filled with goodies for my Mum for Mothers Day - Happy Mothers Day in the UK!


Started a couple of projects that I love but for now here is a sneak peek!!

So there it is, a bit of a catch up via Instagram - enjoy!

1 comment:

Amy's Crafty Shenanigans said...

Man I wish I was on IG - I miss so much!! Love those boxy bags :)