So a few random things to help break the ice....
- Next Friday is not only FQ retreat but also the end of term for me in my day job as a teacher! This last week has been more than manic with a visit from the people that all teachers dread so any last minute sewing totally went out the window :(
- I'm left handed but only for writing, right handed for everything else - weird I know!
- Originally from Jersey before settling in the UK
- Most of my friends don't understand my obsession with spending far too much money on fabric, only to cut it up and sew it back together again!
- I went to the retreat last year and met lovely people but had to travel back and forth so felt I missed out on some things so so excited this year to be staying at the Grange!!
- Met the lovely Pippa at retreat last year who is my roomie this year and was also my secret name badge partner!!
- Last year I was carrying this bag not sure what I'll have this year just yet - need to get finishing!!
- Not great at photos so here is one of me at the London Sewing Directory meet up (Fiona hope you don't mind me borrowing the photo!!?) I'm next to Fiona in Blue, think I was trying to be the M of YMCA! (It was held at a YMCA just in case you're wondering!)
My classes are Spring Carnival, Free Motion, Triangle City and Hand Quilting so see you all there!!